Our Year-Round (one day a week) program is temporarily being suspended between June – August.
It will resume in September. We are still accepting registrations for this program, but will not be actively enrolling until September.
If you WOULD like to swim during the SUMMER, please see Summer Intensives for more information. Registration is now open.
Please see Navigating The Waters for
more information on Pandemic Protocols
Our Children’s Year-Round Program provides lessons once a week, year round.
Lesson Duration: 10 Minute Private (Once a week)
Lesson Times (Pending Availability):
Mon or Thurs: 9am – 12pm
Mon – Thurs: 4pm – 7pm
Sat: 9am – 12:40pm
Lesson Cost: $89 a month
Children younger than 3 years old will be placed in our Diaper Dolphin (Parent-Tot) Class.
An adult, 18 years or over, may be expected to get in the water with each child.
Please see Baby Program for more information.
Before your child can be placed in a class, the following steps need to take place:
- FORMS: Client Information and Registration Froms Completed (Enroll Now button below)
- FREE ASSESSMENT:
- For Children Over 3: 10-minute Assessment of your child’s skill level in the water
- For Children Under 3: Diaper Dolphin Orientation Via Zoom
- OPEN CLASS: A class opens up at your child’s skill level and at your available days and times.
- PATIENCE: Your patience and flexibility is appreciated during this time. We promise it will be worth it!
HOW LONG WILL THE PROCESS TAKE?
- Our Year-Round classes are currently at or close to maximum capacity.
- At this time, the number of enrollments have created a wait list with potential wait times from several months to a year.
- We value your time, understand the urgency of getting your child into a quality swim lesson program, and look forward to teaching your child.
- So, we choose to be transparent about the time that it can potentially take to enroll your child in our swim school.
There is a $25 registration fee per child. This includes:
- A skill assessment, prior to placement in a class.
- A FLOW Aquatics drawstring backpack to keep track of all their swimming attire.
- Bracelets and skills cards corresponding to each level to track your child’s progress in lessons.
- The backpack, skills card, and bracelets will be given upon placement in a class.