Our Children’s Year-Round Program provides lessons once a week, year round.
For information on Class Durations, Sizes, and Pricing, please see Children’s Session Schedules.
As of April 2018, we have transitioned to a more efficient format for teaching. Please see Semi-Private 15-minute Format to understand our reasons for the transition.
If your child is younger than 3 years old, they will be placed in our Diaper Dolphin (Parent-Tot) Class.
An adult, 18 years or over, will be expected to get in the water with each child.
Please see Baby Program for more information.
Before your child can be placed in a class, the following steps need to take place:
- You have completed the Registration Form (Enroll Now button below)
- You have scheduled and come in for an orientation
- We have assessed your child in the water (needed for all children 3 and over)
- We have a class open up at your child’s skill level and at your preferred days and times. The more flexible your availability, the easier time we will have placing your child in a class.
- Your patience and flexibility during this time. We promise it will be worth it!
HOW LONG WILL THE PROCESS TAKE?
- Our Year-Round classes are currently at or close to maximum capacity.
- At this time, the number of enrollments have created a wait list with potential wait times from a couple of weeks to several months.
- We value your time, understand the urgency of getting your child into a quality swim lesson program, and look forward to teaching your child.
- However, we wish to be transparent about the time that it can potentially take to enroll your child in our swim school.
There is a $25 registration fee per child. This includes:
- A skill assessment, prior to placement in a class.
- A FLOW Aquatics drawstring backpack to keep track of all their swimming attire.
- Bracelets corresponding to each level to track your child’s progress in lessons.
- The backpack, passport, and bracelets will be given upon placement in a class.