SUMMER INTENSIVE (TWO WEEK) LESSON POLICIES
- Classes are held four times a week (Monday – Thursday) for a 2 week session.
- All lessons are semi-private 15 minute lessons.
- Your child will only be registered for one two-week (4 days a week) summer session at a time.
- They will not be automatically enrolled in the next session.
- If you wish to put your child in another summer session, we must know in advance so we can plan accordingly as we fill future sessions.
- Class times may not stay the same from session to session.
- The entire $112 tuition fee per child per session is due upon registration in each session.
- All payments will be pulled from the credit or debit card on file at the time of registration.
- Refunds are given up until 2 weeks prior to the start of the session in which your child is enrolled.
- If notification is given later than 2 weeks prior to the session start date, a credit (minus a $25 processing fee) will be issued to apply to a future session.
- There are no prorated credits for missed classes. Please try to attend scheduled classes.
- There are no make-ups during the summer sessions.
- We understand you cannot control illness and we will work with you to the best of our ability. However, we cannot guarantee a make-up as normally our sessions are full, which does not allow space or time for make-ups.
- Please do your best to attend all classes.
- All children who are not potty trained must wear a REUSABLE swim diaper.
- DISPOSABLE SWIM DIAPERS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- Your child will not be allowed in the pool unless wearing a permissible swim diaper.
- Swim Diapers have to fit snuggly around the baby’s legs.
- For your convenience, swim diapers are for sale at FLOW Aquatics desk.
- If your child is the cause of a fecal accident and was not wearing the appropriate swim diaper, FLOW Aquatics will hold you accountable for the cleanup costs and any revenue lost due to lessons cancellation.
- We do not use goggles for children in the first 3 stages of our Swim School program, as we do not want children to become reliant on them for water safety purposes.
- After Stage 3, goggles are optional but are very helpful.
- If your child is in Stage 3 or below, please wait until your child’s coach tells you its time to use goggles.
- They will recommend which goggles will fit your child best.
- We have specially selected goggles for comfort and fit that are available for purchase at the FLOW Aquatics Desk.
- Children with shoulder-length hair must wear their hair tied back to keep it from getting in their face during their lesson.
- Another option is to wear a swim cap, which is also available for sale at check-in.
SWIMMER WAITING AREA/ON-DECK:
- Please enter the pool through doors on the right side of the pool.
- Please allow your child to enter the pool area no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the start of lessons.
- Swimmers should wait on the benches in the pool area near the number assigned to their class.
- Please remind your child not to run. The deck can get SLIPPERY!
- Please do not let children who are not currently scheduled to swim in the pool. Pool time/space is only reserved for the lesson.
- Staff will help your child shower at the start of their class.
- YOUR CHILD IS REQUIRED TO SHOWER PRIOR TO GETTING IN THE POOL.
- It helps prevent the very dangerous crypto micro-organism, as well as helps, reduce body oils, lotions and other organic matter that cause chloramines to build up in the pool.
- Please bring your own towel.
- There are towel hooks located next to the pool entrance.
- We encourage parents to come in and sit in the chairs in front of your child’s lesson to listen and observe.
- We do ask that only 1 child’s parent(s) come in at a time. If both sets of parents want to watch, we encourage you to reach out to the other parent to see if you can rotate days, so it is equitable for everyone.
- Please refrain from sitting on the white benches in front of the windows as it blocks other parent’s view from the sitting area outside the pool.
- If you have any concerns about your child’s lessons, please direct them towards the Deck Supervisor or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot locate a Deck Supervisor, please let the FLOW Aquatics front desk staff know and they will ensure the Deck Supervisor calls or emails ASAP.
- Please do not interrupt the coach during class time. This time needs to be devoted to your children.