2) To locate an open class, follow the directions below
a) Find the correct “School”
- Diaper Dolphin Classes: RED
- Diaper Dolphin Transitional Classes: RED
- Swim School Classes: YELLOW
- Stroke School Classes: BLUE
- Swim Team Classes: ORANGE
b) Look for the appropriate age range of the class:
- DD(Baby’s): Ages 3 months – 3 yrs
- DD Transitional (Graduates from Diaper Dolphin Classes): Ages 2.5 yrs – 3.5 yrs
- PS(Preschool): Ages 3 yrs-5yrs
- SA (School Age): Ages 6 yrs -12+
c) Find the correct class.
- STAGE 1: Trusting Turtles (Bracelet: Teal)
- STAGE 2: Balancing Belugas (Bracelet: Blue-Navy)
- STAGE 3: Propelling Penguins (Bracelet: Purple)
- STAGE 4: Rotating Rays (Bracelet: Red-Cranberry)
- STAGE 5: Swimming Sea Dragons (Bracelet: Sienna-Orange)
- STAGE 6: Flowing Freestylers (Bracelet: White)
- STAGE 7: Blazing Backstrokers (Bracelet: Red)
- STAGE 8: Fabulous Flyers (Bracelet: Yellow)
- STAGE 9: Brilliant Breaststrokers (Bracelet: Blue)
- STAGE 10: Impressive IMers (Bracelet: Green)
- Please note:
- Some classes may be a combination/2 level class. (As long as your child has a skill band that is the same color as one of the levels, you can request a make up in the class. However, your request will be reviewed to ensure it will be a proper fit for the class and you will receive an email confirming or denying your request).
3) Once you have located an open class that works for your time and schedule:
COPY and PASTE the Class from the spreadsheet and use the Form below it to submit your make-up request.
4) To increase the response time to your request, we suggest you submit your request during our regular office hours, 24 hours before your selected make up class begins (see below). If you submit your request outside of these days and times, there will be a delay in getting a response to your request, but your request will be logged in the order it came in and we will respond as soon as we get back to the office.
Normal Office Hours:
Mon: 9am-11am and 3:30pm-7:30pm
Tues: 9am-11am and 3:30pm-7:30pm
Thurs: 9am-11am and 3:30pm-7:00pm